Can I print from my phone?
Yes! Wireless printing is available here.
Patrons may print from their own devices; laptops, cellphones, or tablets. In order to print wirelessly, you must have a Library card with a balance on your printing account. You can add to your print balance a the Customer Services desk or the Reference Desk. The cost for wireless printing is $.10 a page for black & white and $.25 a page for color.
Instructions for printing wirelessly:
- Sign in to the BPLPRINT wi-fi network with your Library card number and last name.
- You can find this network on your device's internet/network settings.
- Open the document on your device and select "print" from the options.
- Choose a color or black and white (B&W) printer.
- Sign in to the Print Release Station near the main floor Audio-Visual section and release your print.
In a hurry? Send your print job to email@example.com, and let us know when to expect you. This service is $.10 a page for black & white and $.25 a page for color. Please specify which you would like in the text of your email.